Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Introductory

After some consideration I decided that I wanted to give blogging a chance specifically so that I could reflect on random topics at random times. For various reasons, I don't think keeping a hand written journal will work for me so I need to do it on the computer. The reason for the more public form of a blog is that it should help discipline me to do it and I am interested in people's comments about what I have written so long as they are civil (which I will always try to lead by example). Topics will most likely come from my interests, but also as things come to my mind, hopefully more or less on a daily basis.

1 comment:

Cousin Russ said...

John,

Welcome to the Blogging world. It was a wonderful surprise to find your Blog. I'll have to make a visit to the Historical Society, as I have some Family History research to do.

Thanks,

Russ